Photography

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I hear an echo in my soul

I can't say enough how awesome Instagram is.  So I randomly saw a beautiful picture of Echo Park Lake with downtown LA as the backdrop.  It was absolutely beautiful I had to see this place for myself.  So I ventured out on a picnic, enjoying the view and the sun, with a little nap sprinkled in.  I think I found my new favorite place. Until Instagram shows me something better...









There is an endless song
Echoes in my soul
I hear the music ring

And though the storms may come 
I am holding on
To the rock I cling

How can I keep from singing Your praise
How can I ever say enough
How amazing is Your love 
How can I keep from shouting Your name
I know I am loved by the King
And it makes my heart want to sing
- Chris Tomlin

0 comments:

Post a Comment