Photography

Friday, May 30, 2014

8 hours in San Diego

When I got to Cali one of the first things I did was take a trip to beautiful San Diego.  I had been to SD on a day trip before and only beach hopped.  This time I decided to take in more of the sights.  I visited the historical Gaslamp Quarter, filled with bars and restaurants, shops, theaters, and much more.  Also in the Gaslamp Quarter, that was a nice little surprise to me, is Petco Park, where the San Diego Padres play.  It's a beautiful area surrounded mostly by million dollar condos, professional buildings, hotels, and some restaurants.  Then I made a visit to Qualcomm stadium where the San Diego Chargers play and ended out the day at Mission Beach, of course.  I can't wait to visit SD again for an overnight visit and take in more of the nightlife.  I got a feelin it gets pretty live in Gaslamp.













0 comments:

Post a Comment