Photography

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Weekend Love

As I sit in front of my computer at work, I can physically and mentally feel that I needed those 4 days off.  The weekend, MLKjr holiday, and a snow day!  God knew exactly what I needed.  A mini mental break.  This past long weekend was definitely a good one to begin the year. 
 
Me time, relaxation, vision board workshop, girls nite filled with sushi and drinks - that ended with a trip to the tow yard and barely beating the sun home..(cues up King Bey.. "tonite i'm stayin out til tomorrow..."), enduring my football team losing the chance to play in the Super Bowl, and looking terrible doing so might i add, Teedra Moses concert (she sounded awesome - just like the record), and ending with ice skating on a surprisingly beautiful 50+ degree day.   Or so I thought my weekend was ending.  Snow day!!!   Weekend was topped off with a straight lazy tuesday filled sleep, food, and catching up on the DVR all in my onesie. 
 
3 day work week underway...I can dig it!





0 comments:

Post a Comment