Photography

Thursday, January 2, 2014

A little birdie told me...

I've been off twitter for a year now, but in the meantime I created a travel account with the hopes of dishing out ideas for destinations, sales, deals, my own personal experiences and journeys, but I didn't get very far. Not sure what exactly happened. But I started it, tweeted a few times, and that was about it. My decision to leave twitter in the first place, was a personal one. All social media can be very toxic. If you let it. I'm deciding this go round to not let it. I've decided to follow only a few friends, but i will mainly focus on following travel and positive people. That's the kind of inspiration I'm carrying with me into the new year. No time for negative, draining people.

When January 1 hit, I logged onto to Twitter, said Happy New Year and decided to give twitter another shot. My way. It worked. I signed in today and was instantly inspired, uplifted. It's amazing what a lil washing of detrimental people can do to your spirit. I imagine this is what it feels like to rid those kind of people of out of your "real" life. A relief.

This is the kinda awesomeness i need in my life, you deserve it too!


0 comments:

Post a Comment