Photography

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

operation: 30 while 30

Working on my 30 before/during 30 list has got me to thinking that I have a lot that I want to ‎accomplish between now and next September, but I am definitely up for the task. Crossing over the ‎threshold into my thirties won't seem too bad if I have some fun plans to look forward to. ‎

Even if I don't get a chance to complete every item on my list, just feels good to look back and see how ‎much my interest in things have changed from 21 to 25 to now. As I'm typing this I just thought of ‎idea! Create a list every year of things I will aim to do. Next year, will be a 31 while 31 list. Genius! ‎Although I'm not sure how 60 while 60 will pan out, but I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.‎

A few items from my 30 before/during 30 list:‎

‎1. Travel to Europe (this will be crossed off in 16 days!)‎
‎2. horseback riding
‎3. triathlon or 5K
‎4. visit Niagara falls

‎8. attend a Laker game (in LA)‎
‎9. stay at a hostel
‎10. write a letter to my future husband
‎11. try 30 new recipes ‎
‎12. weekend train ride ‎
‎13. create a DC photobook

‎22. tap dancing lessons (don't laugh)‎

Operation: 30 while 30 on deck!‎

0 comments:

Post a Comment