Photography

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Just go!!



I love to read articles, quotes, books, newspaper clippings, etc about traveling and advice and ‎encouragement towards travelling. I especially love when the author is a black woman. Just from a ‎relatable standpoint. I try to encourage or better yet lead by example those around me that ‎travelling can change your outlook on life. I strive to be a traveller and not just a tourist. ‎

You want to explore the world but unsure how. Just do it. Easy right. Book a ticket and just go. All it ‎takes is that first time, and I promise you will be hooked. Take a trip (or 3 a year). Plan for it, ‎financially and schedule wise, but just do it.‎

There's nothing like a new year to give yourself new goals - short-term or long term, new inspirations, ‎new visions to help contribute to a new you.‎

0 comments:

Post a Comment