Photography

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

be inspired

Everyday I'm on the hunt for inspiration. I like to keep my mind open to new ideas, thoughts, and creativity to constantly keep me challenged in my goals, dreams, and aspirations. My inspiration for today comes from Joel Osteen, one of my favorite authors, speakers, and preachers. His word is simple, easy to follow and understand, and on somedays just right on the money for current life situations. Every little bit helps.

“You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat.”

"You will never change what you tolerate.”

"You have to learn to follow your heart. You can’t let other people pressure you into being something that you’re not. If you want God’s favor in your life, you must be the person He made you to be, not the person your boss wants you to be, not even the person your parents or your husband wants you to be. You can’t let outside expectations keep you from following your own heart.”

"It's our faith that activates the power of God"

“Be the one to stand out in the crowd.”

“Don't think small when you pray. God has a way to bring your dreams to pass if you'll dare to be bold enough to ask.”

"Do all you can to make your dreams come true.”

Be inspired. Dream and pray big.

0 comments:

Post a Comment